英语人>网络例句>thread 相关的网络例句
thread相关的网络例句

查询词典 thread

与 thread 相关的网络例句 [注:此内容来源于网络,仅供参考]

Good quality and complete specifications relay on our production technique,i,e.automatic cold forging and forming,thread rolling and TXG heat treating.Our products can be made with different surface heat handling like Nigrescene,Zincification,Copperize,Nickel.

公司产品品质优良,规格尺寸齐全,生产技术包括自动化冷锻打造成型,轮锻辗牙及全自动TXG黑化热处理等优良技术,产品表面处理现有发黑、镀锌、镀铜、镀镍、渗碳等。

In hypothalamic median eminance of kidney Yang deficiency group, the bounds of ependymocytes were dim, distribution of their microvillus changed, the top of microvillus enlarged and became spherical, and holes occurred on the surface of the cells. In that of control group, the cell arranged in order and the cell bouns were clear, the microvillus were equal in thickness and in long, thin acerose thread wool shape. The surface ultrastructure of ependymocytes on hypothalamic median eminance in herb group was similar to that of control group.

肾阳虚大鼠垂体内分泌细胞和甲状腺细胞存在着不同程度的粗面内质网、高尔基体扩张,线粒体空化,细胞变形,核固缩等超微结构的损伤;中药组大鼠垂体超微结构与正常组类似,细胞形态完整,结构清晰,细胞器结构正常,含有各种大小不等、形态不一的分泌颗粒,但甲状腺细胞超微结构与肾阳虚组相比未见明显改善。

Our ELASTIC THREAD are major used for gloves,socks,cuffs,garments,sweaters to increase the elastic of the special parts,and also has the advantages such as excellent elastic,ametabolic,wearable,low-cost.

橡筋线,包芯纱。主要用于手套,袜子,护膝,服饰,羊毛衫等需要增加弹性的部位,具有弹性好,不变形,耐磨,价格便宜等特点。

The opening-up vision angle of this paper is to embark on the track of mentality and life of LiZhi at first, then pose the treacherous character of LiZhi"s, which is the intrinsic gene ,the traditions of be in business ,all sorts of belief in the group of LiZhi"s and was born in the OuanZhou -which is border on the sea, the above cause make LiZhi have the habit of not being bind up by the orthodox of the Confucianism. In his anchorless experience, we play emphasise on the four city桻uanZhou, Beijing, NangJing and HuangAn of the HuBei province, which have an important effect upon LiZhi"s life, then thread the place (homeplace and the place where he act as an offical) the character JiaoHong and the brothers of the Gen ,the incident(the dispute between of GenDingXiang and LiZhi together, by which we can lay out the full life of LiZhi and the process of his heresy idealistic ,we can draw a conclusion that LiZhi"s suicide is a deep consideration, that the pertinacious will of the pursuit for the truth and the fearless of the fighting spirit are the history achievements of LiZhis life .

全文论述的展开视角是先从李贽的心理轨迹和人生轨迹着手,揭示出李贽叛逆性格的内在因子、经商家世的传统和家族信仰多样化的优势以及地处泉州这个开放地域的大环境影响使他过早地就栽下了不为正统儒学束缚的根基:在他的一生漂泊经历中,又重点截取泉州、北京、南京及湖北黄安四个对李贽一生有重大影响的地理位置,通过综合地点、人物、事件的铺叙,立体面地展示李贽的活动内容及其&异端&思想成型扩张轨迹;李贽的最后自刎是其经过理智选择后所做出的最佳告别人世方式,其追求真理的顽强意志和大无畏的战斗精神即是他的人生价值之所在。

Angeline said she want to visit us and read all her thread and she miss all of us, but due to her telephone like have been cut, she cant online. She ask for our forgiveness and she promise to be with us whenever got chance

妮妮说其实她很想上网看看我们说些有关她的,也很想念大家,可是电话线被割断所以无法上网了,她说希望大家会原谅,一旦有机会一定会到这和大家聊聊

That aspectant male student hostels, at the same time of last year, once full of smoke of gunpowder; the clothesline that outside the window, wafting a white shirt that fell from an unknown hostel; I can't remember in what time, the lawn with a standing love flower brand had been full of paths because of the buddies always looked for the shortcuts; female student hostels, almost became the eonian forbidden zone for boys; whether the doors of study rooms in multifunction building are still open, we used to working very hard in that room for a few weeks during the preparation of Graduate Examination, I think there is no body there nowadays, I am always grateful for the days of immersing ourselves in hard study; no matter what, I gained a lot from that……Scenes like the pieces of gorgeous barbolas, thread in a movie that about to curtain call, playing our happiness and sadness, recording our youth and past, also witnessing our friendship and torch of Hymen!

再看一看吧……那赫然相对的男生楼,就在去年的这个时候,还曾经硝烟四起;窗外的晾衣绳,飘荡着不知哪个宿舍落下来的白衬衫;插着爱护花草牌子的草坪,记不清什么时候已经被抄近路打水的兄弟们踩出了一条小路;路旁的女生楼,对男生来说,几乎成为永远的禁区;综合楼自习室的门还开着么,考研时鏖战过几个月的那个屋子,如今应该没有什么人了吧,一直对那段埋头苦读的日子心存感激,不论结果如何,它让我收获了很多……一幕幕的场景就像一张张绚烂的剪贴画,串连成一部即将谢幕的电影,播放着我们的快乐和忧伤,记录着我们的青春和过往,也见证着我们的友谊和爱情!

Cuneiform osteotomy ,interal fixation with assimilable thread and exteral fixation with plaster.

行肱骨髁上改良楔形截骨,可吸收缝线内固定加上肢石膏托外固定治疗。

Now it is the turn of the lace-leaf maples. This one, Beni kumo no su, is a new collection of this year. Look at the fine, thread-like, divisive leaves.

现在轮到花边叶片的枫树了,这是今年新搜集到的Beni kumo no su,瞧那形美,如细线般分裂的叶子。

Bottom of foot is beveled for smooth delivery of thread when sewing decorative or satin stitches.

适用於稠密的缝法并且可顺畅的转弯,可清楚看到缝出之花样。

When at some moment I lose the memory or the thread of our conversation… let me havethe necessary time to remember…and if I cannot do it, do not become nervous…as the most important thing is not my conversation but surely to bewith you and to have you listening to me

如果交谈中我忽然失忆不知道该说什么了给我一些时间想想。。。如果我还是无能为力不要紧张。。。对我而言重要的不是说话而是能跟你在一起以及你的倾听。。。

第99/100页 首页 < ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 > 尾页
相关中文对照歌词
Hangin' By A Thread
Hanging By A Thread
One Red Thread
Oh, Had I A Golden Thread
Two People Clinging To A Thread
Gossamer Thread
A Thread Of Light
Dark Leaves Form A Thread
Thread
Thread
推荐网络例句

Means the parent directory, so this command means to execute "toolchain.sh," which is in the current directory.

代表父目录,所以这个命令就是执行当前目录下的"toolchain.sh"。

Yes,In fact,I'm on our city ream.

是的。事实上我是我们市队的。

The strong ionospheric disturbances caused by the significant magnetic storm appeared on the whole world.

用欧亚大陆地面电离层垂测站资料考察1989年3月12~16日磁暴期间的电离层暴形态及其发展变化。