英语人>网络例句>thread 相关的网络例句
thread相关的网络例句

查询词典 thread

与 thread 相关的网络例句 [注:此内容来源于网络,仅供参考]

Bindwith a close tight covering of thread or string

用线或绳将缠紧。

In the paper,the transmission of designed roller oscillating tooth reduction gear adopts osci llating tooth gear drive without exception,one-stage reduction gear and two-stage reduction gear have joined through spline coupling band;The joining way of shock wave thellomble and oscillating tooth adopts the biserial bearing of without inner ring of needle bearing,and directly adopts bearing outer ring as shock wave thellomble;Center wheel of two-stage reduction gear and center wheel of two-stage reduction gear passes through taper thread,and center wheel is fixed;As soon as the flange of input end and center wheel of one-stage reduction gear,the flange of export end and center wheel of two-stage reduction gear makes monobloc structure.

本文预设的井下减速器的传动均采用活齿传动,一级减速器的输出轴和二级减速器的输入轴通过花键联轴套联接;激波环与活齿的毗连方式采用能蒙受较大载荷的无内圈双列滚针不锈钢管,且直接采用不锈钢管外圈作为激波环;一级减速器的中心轮和二级减速器的中心轮是通过锥螺纹毗连的,且中心轮固定;一级减速器的中心轮与输入端的法兰盘,二级减速器的中心轮与输出端的法兰盘均做成整体的结构。

In the paper,the transmission of designed roller oscillating tooth reduction gear adopts oscillating tooth gear drive without exception,one-stage reduction gear and two-stage reduction gear have joined through spline coupling band;The joining way of shock wave thimble and oscillating tooth adopts the biserial bearing of without inner ring of needle bearing,and directly adopts bearing outer ring as shock wave thimble;Center wheel of two-stage reduction gear and center wheel of two-stage reduction gear passes through taper thread,and center wheel is fixed;As soon as the flange of input end and center wheel of one-stage reduction gear,the flange of export end and center wheel of two-stage reduction gear makes monobloc structure.

本文设计的井下减速器的传动均采用活齿传动,一级减速器的输出轴和二级减速器的输入轴通过花键联轴套联接;激波环与活齿的连接方式采用能承受较大载荷的无内圈双列滚针中国财经圈,中国财经圈,且直接采用进口中国财经圈外圈作为激波环;一级减速器的中心轮和二级减速器的中心轮是通过锥螺纹连接的,且中心轮固定;一级减速器的中心轮与输入端的法兰盘,二级减速器的中心轮与输出端的法兰盘均做成整体的结构。

The pulp of palm thread had a favorable bleachability.

次氯酸盐单段漂后白度达79.9% ISO。

He was fat and bunchy, as a rabbit should be; his coat was spotted brown and white, he had real thread whiskers, and his ears were lined with pink sateen.

他穿着带棕色和白色圆点的外套。他有着细线做的逼真的胡须,耳朵里还衬着粉红色的缎子。

Using the special burring reamer to remove burrs on the bottom of 6*10-32 UNF thread hole.

6*10-32 UNF 螺纹孔底部有毛刺,后续改为专用的去毛刺刀。

It is difficult for operator using burring reamer to remove burrs on the bottom of the thread hole.

Root cause : A 螺纹孔底部毛刺作业员用手术刀不好控制力度不易去除

Geographic information is the main contents of cartographic communication and the inner thread of cartographic communication system.

地理信息是地图信息传递的主要内容,也是地图信息传递系统的内在联系。

I'm not Liar!i have told every one that i name it!you can chack the"53R is here" thread

我一再声明,这只是个Beta测试版,你不能这么武断!

Aim To compare the effects of the chronic constriction injury of the sciatic nerve models constricted by chorda chirurgicalis, silk thread and PE90 cuff in rats.

目的比较肠线、丝线、PE套管3种材料制备的CCI模型的造模效果。

第100/100页 首页 < ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100
相关中文对照歌词
Hangin' By A Thread
Hanging By A Thread
One Red Thread
Oh, Had I A Golden Thread
Two People Clinging To A Thread
Gossamer Thread
A Thread Of Light
Dark Leaves Form A Thread
Thread
Thread
推荐网络例句

More than five decades after the Indian constitution promises a casteless society, there is no sign that the castes are disappearing.

在印度宪法允诺一个&无种姓&社会五十多年后,种姓尚没有显示出任何要消失的迹象,但变化也确确实实地发生了。

Don't distract him from his studies.

他在学习不要打扰他。

I just want you to know that I think you are doing a terrific job.

只是要让你知道,我觉得你做得非常好