英语人>网络例句>thread 相关的网络例句
thread相关的网络例句

查询词典 thread

与 thread 相关的网络例句 [注:此内容来源于网络,仅供参考]

Variegated thread in addition to explaining about the variety of fabrics that ...

杂色线程在除了解释有关的各种织物。。。

There is a variegated thread thatgoes purple to white then back to purple,' he said.

有一种杂色线,它的颜色从紫色变成白色,然后又变回紫色",他说。"

Newsprint business card printing and membership card manufacturing process of judging silk thread of the amount of vertical expansion is small, about to landscape of 1/2 to 1/3, generally by adjusting the registration regulation units eliminate roll, overprinter precision.

新闻纸制卡和会员卡制作过程中顺丝缕的纵向伸缩量较小,大约为横向的1/2~1/3,一般通过调整机组间的套准调节辊予以消除,对套印精度影响不大。

Outwardly the style and forms during the period were various, there lay.however, internal thread of e volution in it,and Ch ien Hsuan played a key role in elaborating the relations among them .

从表面上来看,这一时期山水画的风格与样式是多样而纷乱的,然而,其中依然有内在的发展脉络与线索,而钱选则是将之廓清的关键人物。

Looking back to how it all began I remember that Tony Waddle wrote the following in another thread.

回头看看此帖是如何开始的,我记得Tony Waddle在另一个帖子里写到

Dr Wardle reasoned that if a needle and thread could be made thin enough, such damage could be eliminated.

瓦尔德博士推论说,如果可以吧金属针线制作得足够薄,就可以消除此类损坏。

The commonner thread that play a base oh density board and high polymer two kinds, the comparison of density board fears water , cannot get blister .

比较常见的踢脚线哟密度板和高分子两种,密度板的比较怕水,不能受水泡。

So our thread products are in well wearable and strong, the well-proportioned color too!

因此,我们的产品线,以及在可穿戴和强有力的,行之有效的比例颜色太!

The warp and weft thread count is the same.

的经纬线数是相同的。

I still remember the young raised the hands of the colorful silk thread, in the sun it into a colorful, full of hope that my wet dream ......

还记得年少的我扬起了手里的五彩丝线,在阳光下它化作了五彩的思雨,淋湿了我充满希冀的梦

第97/100页 首页 < ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 > 尾页
相关中文对照歌词
Hangin' By A Thread
Hanging By A Thread
One Red Thread
Oh, Had I A Golden Thread
Two People Clinging To A Thread
Gossamer Thread
A Thread Of Light
Dark Leaves Form A Thread
Thread
Thread
推荐网络例句

Means the parent directory, so this command means to execute "toolchain.sh," which is in the current directory.

代表父目录,所以这个命令就是执行当前目录下的"toolchain.sh"。

Yes,In fact,I'm on our city ream.

是的。事实上我是我们市队的。

The strong ionospheric disturbances caused by the significant magnetic storm appeared on the whole world.

用欧亚大陆地面电离层垂测站资料考察1989年3月12~16日磁暴期间的电离层暴形态及其发展变化。