英语人>网络例句>thread 相关的网络例句
thread相关的网络例句

查询词典 thread

与 thread 相关的网络例句 [注:此内容来源于网络,仅供参考]

In this paper, areal-time inspect method which is based on the machine vision technical has beenput forward, this method is low-cost and high-performance. We have researchedon the frame of the inspection system, how to get the high-quality image andthe real-time image processing arithmetic. In china, the problem of real-timeinspection of antifalsifiaction paper security thread has been successfullysolved for the first time.

本文提出了一种基于机器视觉技术的低成本/高性能的实时自动检测方法,对自动检测系统的构成、高清晰度图像的获取以及图像的实时处理算法等进行了比较深入的研究,在国内首次成功地解决了防伪纸张安全线在线自动检测的难题。

Through analysing and explaining, the research thread of this paper and research logic frame is defined. Namely this key of paper is the interreaction between financing structure and corporate governance of the lised companies in China.

通过综合分析,确定了本文研究主线和研究逻辑框架,明确了我国上市公司融资结构状况及与治理结构的相互关系为本文研究重点。

Use a needle and thread, paper, ink, flowers, music, cloth, words, glue, or wood.

创作时可以用针线、纸张、墨水、鲜花、音乐、布料、语言、胶水或木头。

I will have to talk to you in this thread.

我要在这个帖子里对你说。

I have a lot of thread in my mind.

我有很多思路在脑海中。

I believe that I am the smartest person in this thread.

我觉得我是这个贴子里最聪明的人。

And I want to thank you for making this thread.

我要感谢你使这个线程。

I will have to confirm the thread type.

我将确定螺纹的类型。

To do this you need something to keep the thread in place.

为此你需要的东西,以保持线程在的地方。

This is t he use of two or more colors of thread at a time.

这是两个或两个以上的线程在色彩使用时间。

第92/100页 首页 < ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... > 尾页
相关中文对照歌词
Hangin' By A Thread
Hanging By A Thread
One Red Thread
Oh, Had I A Golden Thread
Two People Clinging To A Thread
Gossamer Thread
A Thread Of Light
Dark Leaves Form A Thread
Thread
Thread
推荐网络例句

Means the parent directory, so this command means to execute "toolchain.sh," which is in the current directory.

代表父目录,所以这个命令就是执行当前目录下的"toolchain.sh"。

Yes,In fact,I'm on our city ream.

是的。事实上我是我们市队的。

The strong ionospheric disturbances caused by the significant magnetic storm appeared on the whole world.

用欧亚大陆地面电离层垂测站资料考察1989年3月12~16日磁暴期间的电离层暴形态及其发展变化。