英语人>网络例句>thread 相关的网络例句
thread相关的网络例句

查询词典 thread

与 thread 相关的网络例句 [注:此内容来源于网络,仅供参考]

Rolok, Swageform, Taptite, TR-3 and there are many other tradename thread forming screws.

罗扣螺纹,冲模型螺纹、塔比梯螺纹、TR-3和许多其他专利成型螺纹螺钉

Magic Crochet by Tricot Thread, Pattern selections.

魔术钩针由tricot线程,模式的选择。

Good thread trimmer, long life and improve the performance of operation by virtue of the improved design.

经过改良的结构设计,切线效果良好,增加使用性能及降低零件的损耗。

In the moment when I looked into the cave a little e lfin starfish hung down, suspended by the merest thread, perhaps by only a single tube foot.

就在我朝洞里探望时,从洞顶上挂下一只小海星,仅仅悬在一条线上,或许就在它的一只管足上。

A loose end, fringe, or tuft of thread .

线的,丝的线的,与线有关的

The outside is made of 210 thread count twill cotton and the inside is made of super soft microplush.

外面是由210个线程数斜纹棉布和内部是超软microplush的。

Search this forum. Wiihacks has a lot of useful posts on how to unbrick your Wii. A good starting point would be to read this threadand this thread.

搜寻这个讨论版,Wiihacks这里有很多有用的文章会教你如何复原你的Wii,建议你可以从这两篇文章开始。

Numerical analysis and research of strength in connecting thread when unguided rocket launching[J].

火箭弹发射时连接螺纹处强度的数值分析和研究[J]。

The efficient technique with superb performance parameters and the equipment with thread trimmer and automatic backtacking make the class 367 a universal machine with high application flexibility.

先进的技术、卓越的性能参数以及配置自动剪线和倒回针使367通用型机种具有极高的应用适应性。

If it were to run in the context of the UI thread the UI would be unresponsive for the duration.

如果它运行在用户界面线程的用户界面将是没有反应的时间范围内。

第95/100页 首页 < ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... > 尾页
相关中文对照歌词
Hangin' By A Thread
Hanging By A Thread
One Red Thread
Oh, Had I A Golden Thread
Two People Clinging To A Thread
Gossamer Thread
A Thread Of Light
Dark Leaves Form A Thread
Thread
Thread
推荐网络例句

Means the parent directory, so this command means to execute "toolchain.sh," which is in the current directory.

代表父目录,所以这个命令就是执行当前目录下的"toolchain.sh"。

Yes,In fact,I'm on our city ream.

是的。事实上我是我们市队的。

The strong ionospheric disturbances caused by the significant magnetic storm appeared on the whole world.

用欧亚大陆地面电离层垂测站资料考察1989年3月12~16日磁暴期间的电离层暴形态及其发展变化。