英语人>网络例句>thread 相关的网络例句
thread相关的网络例句

查询词典 thread

与 thread 相关的网络例句 [注:此内容来源于网络,仅供参考]

I ran across this tidbit in an Audio Asylum thread ...

我跑在这个tidbit在音频庇护线程。。。

Unless, when we enter the land, you tie this line of scarlet thread in the window through which you let us down, and gather your father and your mother and your brothers and all your father's house to you in your house.

2:18 我们来到这地的时候,你要把这条朱红线绳系在缒我们下去的窗户上,并要使你的父母、兄弟、和你父的全家,都聚集在你家中。

The emotion silk to tie, is precisely because this network weaving with is all colors silk thread!

月儿和海在网络的各一端,交织着情感的丝束,正是因为这网络的编结用的是五彩的丝线!

When a thread leaves an I/O wait condition, it is given a one-time-only priority boost for its first timeslice after coming out of wait.

当一个线程离开的I / O等待条件,这是给的等待后,即将进行一次性为其第一时间片唯一的优先级提升。

Windows gives each thread a timeslice.

Windows 给每一线程一时间片。

By analysing and calculating the variations in distribution of axis direction contact force and contact pressure on screw thread, the influence of errors of pitch and taper of casing screw threads to the properties of resisting pull and sealing liquid and gas are studied. Based on the result obtained through analysis, a reasonable tolerance distribution for pitch and taper is proposed.

最后,本文通过分析计算内外螺纹不同的螺距、锥度参数配合时,轴向载荷及接触压力在螺纹上分布的变化,研究了套管螺纹的螺距、锥度参数误差对套管螺纹接头的拉伸和密封性能的影响,并依据分析结果提出了二参数公差带的合理分布。

In addition to these gages for product internal threads, the Standard also covers differential gaging and such instruments as pitch micrometers, thread-measuring balls, optical comparator and toolmaker's microscope, profile tracing instrument, surface roughness measuring instrument, and roundness measuring equipment.

除了这些测量产品内部螺纹的量规之外,这个标准还涉及了不同的测量方法及仪器,如螺距千分尺,测量螺纹的球,光学比较仪,精密工具制造者用的显微镜,剖面扫描图仪,表面粗糙度测量仪,及圆度测量仪。

And so can you. If looking for correct thread inspection and total system support, you can count on Johnson Gage.

如果您正在寻找正确的螺纹检测方法及完整的系统支持,您可以信赖章森公司。

If looking for correct thread inspection and total system support, you can count on Johnson Gage.

复制标题和链接,发送给好友

Other comments on the Townhall topic suggestion thread include the decline of quality stories in general, biased political coverage, Digg forums, word-based blocking, exposing buries again!

其他的评论市政厅话题的建议,包括线程下降,质量的故事一般,偏颇的政治性报道, digg论坛时, Word会基于封锁,揭露埋

第94/100页 首页 < ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... > 尾页
相关中文对照歌词
Hangin' By A Thread
Hanging By A Thread
One Red Thread
Oh, Had I A Golden Thread
Two People Clinging To A Thread
Gossamer Thread
A Thread Of Light
Dark Leaves Form A Thread
Thread
Thread
推荐网络例句

Means the parent directory, so this command means to execute "toolchain.sh," which is in the current directory.

代表父目录,所以这个命令就是执行当前目录下的"toolchain.sh"。

Yes,In fact,I'm on our city ream.

是的。事实上我是我们市队的。

The strong ionospheric disturbances caused by the significant magnetic storm appeared on the whole world.

用欧亚大陆地面电离层垂测站资料考察1989年3月12~16日磁暴期间的电离层暴形态及其发展变化。