英语人>网络例句>thread 相关的网络例句
thread相关的网络例句

查询词典 thread

与 thread 相关的网络例句 [注:此内容来源于网络,仅供参考]

This article explains the unsuitability of using thread libraries for implementing multithreaded systems.

这篇文章解释了不合适使用执行线程系统的线程库。

Can you untangle this thread for me ?

你能替我解开这根线的乱结吗?

Can u untangle this thread for me?

你可以帮我解开这条线吗?

An untwist ed synthetic thread is used.

使用了不是多股绞合的化纤线。

Ravel comes from the obsolete Dutch verbravelen,"to tangle, fray out, unweave," which comes in turn from the nounravel,"a loose thread."

Ravel 这个词来源于意为"纠缠,磨损掉,解开"的废荷兰语动词ravelen,而这个词又是从意为"一束松线"的名词ravel 衍生而来的。

Ravel comes from the obsolete Dutch verb ravelen ,"to tangle, fray out, unweave," which comes in turn from the noun ravel ,"a loose thread."

Ravel 这个词来源于意为"纠缠,磨损掉,解开"的废荷兰语动词ravelen,而这个词又是从意为"一束松线"的名词ravel 衍生而来的。

This is kinda my first thread on money making methods but due to the spate of the unworking or crappy methods in the this section lately, I thought I'd produce something of quality thats guaranteed to work and make noobs some nice money.

这是我发布的第一个有关赚钱的方法,因为本版块最近有大量无效的赚钱方法,我觉得有必要写些有价值并能保证菜鸟赚钱的有效方法了。

As an example, suppose thread_block and thread_unblock events occur for the same Thread ID in the same upcall.

举个例子,假设一个线程在一次回调是thread_block和thread_unblock事件都发生了。

Since thread_unblock events include the userland Thread execution state, the amount of space needed to report all events during an upcall can vary wildly; static event buffers are inadequate for such a dynamic problem.

因为thread_unblock事件包含用户空间的线程执行状态,在一次回调中,报告所有事件所用的空间可能很大,静态事件缓存不能满足这样一个动态问题。

There is a variegated thread that goes purple to white then back to purple,' he said.

有一种杂色线,它的颜色从紫色变成白色,然后又变回紫色",他说。"

第96/100页 首页 < ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 > 尾页
相关中文对照歌词
Hangin' By A Thread
Hanging By A Thread
One Red Thread
Oh, Had I A Golden Thread
Two People Clinging To A Thread
Gossamer Thread
A Thread Of Light
Dark Leaves Form A Thread
Thread
Thread
推荐网络例句

Means the parent directory, so this command means to execute "toolchain.sh," which is in the current directory.

代表父目录,所以这个命令就是执行当前目录下的"toolchain.sh"。

Yes,In fact,I'm on our city ream.

是的。事实上我是我们市队的。

The strong ionospheric disturbances caused by the significant magnetic storm appeared on the whole world.

用欧亚大陆地面电离层垂测站资料考察1989年3月12~16日磁暴期间的电离层暴形态及其发展变化。