《绯闻女孩》经典台词
单词量:206- 背单词列表
-
She's been crystal about that since we got back.
她对此表现得很明显。
-
Thank you, even if I did have to drag it out of yourself.
谢谢,虽然这是我逼你说出来的。
-
I can't be held responsible for her mood swings.
她心情不好不关我的事。
-
She's running herself ragged.
她在努力。
-
Since you and your reputation don't need me and my low-rent taste, you and Warldof name can weather the storm alone.
既然你和你的名声不需要我和我低下的品味,你和瓦德夫的名声就独自面对这一切吧。
-
It doesn't quite roll off the tongue.
这的确很难说出口。
-
Right on schedule.
不出所料噢。
-
There won't be a dry eye in the house, trust me.
在屋子的人都会哭得稀里哗啦的。
-
Feels like one of you is a fish out of water?
你们其中的一个感觉会很难受。
-
Look, she need time to decompress from her breakup anyway.
看,她需要时间从分手里缓过劲来
-
But if that's the case, why has Nate fallen off our radar?
如果事情真的如此,为什么会从我们的视线逃脱。
-
Eleanor returns next week, and we are still behind (the schedule).
埃莉诺下周就回来了,我们还是没能如期完成。
-
The only thing lamer than dating Dan Humphrey is mourning Dan Humphrey.
唯一一件比和丹亨福利约会更无聊的事就是参加他的葬礼。
-
Do you know how hard it is to find a good fake boyfriend on short notice?
你知道仓促之下找一个优秀的假男朋友多难吗?
-
You wanna check out the competition.
你想要看看情敌长什么样子。
-
It's no wonder you hate "charade." It's too close to home.
难怪你讨厌那部电影,因为它简直就说到你心坎里去了。
-
Things are going south with Lord Marcus.
事情变得糟糕了。
-
I'm gonna take your word for it.
我相信你说的话。
-
Notice how my voice didn't go up at the end?
你没注意到我的语气不是升调吗?
-
Something tells me you're off your game. Anything I can help with?
有人告诉我,你最近心不在焉,我能帮你什么吗?