- Something About England
- Bixby Canyon Bridge
- Nine Stories
- Pub With No Beer
- My Blakean Year
- 更多网络例句与trudged相关的网络例句 [注：此内容来源于网络，仅供参考]
He put on the gloves, and felt perfectly happy as he trudged homewards.
Each day, with strength and shame, Mary trudged to the letterbox in hope
每一天，带着勇气和羞愧， Mary 满怀希望地跋涉到信箱
It was close on one o'clock when they once more trudged up the heights of Montmartre.
The Americans, meanwhile, slowly gathered up their bags and trudged out, runners-up once again.
What's going on? I thought as he trudged out the door.
- 加载更多网络例句 (25)
- 更多网络解释与trudged相关的网络解释 [注：此内容来源于网络，仅供参考]
The farmer trudged：(艰难地走)
12. In her hurry, the maid stumbled(绊倒) and fell flat on the floor. | 13. The farmer trudged(艰难地走) home with his hoe. | 14. The mountaineers scrambled(攀爬) up the hill side.
They trudged in the desert：他们在沙漠里艰难地行走
The old man trudged through the deep snow back towards home.老人拖着沉重的步伐穿过深厚的积雪,一步一步地捱回家... | They trudged in the desert.他们在沙漠里艰难地行走. | 16. wade:在水里(费力地)行走. 例如...
We trudged home through deep snow：我们踏着很深的积雪,吃力地走回家
He caught his foot on a tree root and stumbled. 他一只脚被... | We trudged home through deep snow. 我们踏着很深的积雪,吃力地走回家. | A short plump woman came waddling along the pavement. 有个矮胖女子一...
i trudged the rivers in the world：我跋涉过全世界的江河海域
湖水日夜把干渴的人儿招引 the lake attracts the thirsty person day and night | 我跋涉过全世界的江河海域 i trudged the rivers in the world | 只为在你的笑窝里 only to be a drunkard
The farmer trudged home with his hoe：那农夫背着锄头艰难地走回了家
13. trudge v. 艰难地走,跋涉 | The farmer trudged home with his hoe. 那农夫背着锄头艰难地走回了家. | 14. scramble v. 攀爬,攀登
- 加载更多网络解释 (1)
- All The Aces
- C.P.K.S (Remix)
- It's Christmas Day
- Yesterday's Gone Forever
- Follow You
- Beautiful Girls
- Goodbye Little Columbus
- The Edge Of Water
- The World Might Not Live Through The Night