形容词比较级：[more effective] 形容词最高级：[most effective]
有效的, 有力的, 实际的, 有影响的
- The medicine is an effective cure for a headache.
- The description of the fire is very effective.
- That's rather an effective use of color.
- Window screens are effective in keeping out mosquitoes.
- A bill passed by congress becomes effective as soon as the President signs it.
- adj. ineffective
- effective address
- effective apparatus
- effective area
- effective atomic number
- effective convergence
- effective cross section
- effective diameter of thread
- effective differential cross section
- effective divisor
- effective every time it is used