英语人>网络例句>threads 相关的网络例句
threads相关的网络例句

查询词典 threads

与 threads 相关的网络例句 [注:此内容来源于网络,仅供参考]

Beadwor k and other embellishments such as paillettes, charms, small buttons and speciality threads of various k inds may also be used.

如paillettes,魅力,小按钮和各种专业线程珠饰细工和其他装饰也可以使用。

Beadwork and other em b ellishments such as paillettes, charms, small b uttons and speciality threads of various kinds may also b e used.

Beadwork and other e m bellish m ents such as paillettes, char m s, s m all buttons and speciality threads of various kinds m ay also be used.

Beadwork and other em b ellishments such as paillettes, charms, small b uttons and speciality threads of various kinds may also b e used.

珠饰细工和其他装饰,如paillettes,魅力,小按钮和各种专业线程也可以使用。

Anything else? How about the 4 threads Orthos for over 2 hours , from that run, I never seen over 52c for 4 cores loaded 100, I did leave the task manager and resource chart.

四进程的ORTHOS运行了超过两个小时,自打开始运行,我就没见着四核百分百满载的时候超过52摄氏度,我打开资源管理器来查看处理器的负载。

At the end of the article, I provide a sample that two independent player state machines run at separate threads based on the same state machine profile.

在文章的最后,我提供了两个独立的状态机的球员在同基于状态机的配置独立的线程运行样本。

Based on this approach, we provide a sample that two independent player state machines run at separate threads based on the same state machine profile.

根据这一办法,我们提供了两个独立的状态机的球员在同基于状态机的配置独立的线程运行样本。

The fine golden threads are the nictating membrane, a third eyelid which protects the eye but still allows the frog to see

精细的金色线条是眨眼膜,这第三眼睑既保护眼睛,也让树蛙看得见。

Objective: This study investigated olfactory function disorder in Canadian potential AD patients through measuring the detection threshold and recognition threshold, of the potential AD patients and the matched controls by Five Odorants Test; and evaluated whether the senile plaques, neurofibrillary tangles and neuropil threads , which were the typical pathological changes of AD, presented in the olfactory mucosa of potential AD patients.

老年性痴呆中有75%为阿尔茨海默病(Alzheimer's disease, AD),AD 是一种神经细胞退行性疾病,原因不明,临床以进行性记忆丧失和后天获得的知识丧失,病程逐渐发展直至完全丧失生活能力为特征。其病因是多原性的。尽管AD 的描述已达90 年之久,但要在早期检出此病仍是一个难题,所以,改进其临床诊断程序、途径非常重要。当今广泛用于AD 诊断的诸多标准中均未明确提及嗅觉的改变,然而众多国外文献资料表明,几乎所有的AD 患者发病早期甚至在临床前期即表现嗅觉识别阈的改变,可见对此深入研究有助于AD 患者的早发现、早诊断。

All smaller than the traditional American bottom brackets seen on many older BMX bikes, these save weight, clean up appearances, and add ease of use with threads and straight push fit bearings.

所有小于传统的美国底部许多老年人小轮车的括号内看到,这些节省的重量,清理出场,并添加易用性和线程的使用和适合直推轴承。

第54/62页 首页 < ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... > 尾页
相关中文对照歌词
Silver Threads And Golden Needles
Pendulous Threads
Threads Of Iron
Threads
推荐网络例句

Further more, the simplified analysis method on stressed-skin effect of corrugated steel sheet is also discussed in detail.

此外还比较详细地探讨了蒙皮效应的简化分析方法。

If I had known her telephone number,I would have called her.

要是我知道她的电话号码,我就打电话给她了。

I'll have to take this dress in at the waist - it's too big.

我得把这件连衣裙的腰身改瘦---太大了。