英语人>背单词>影视英语>《迷失》经典台词 单词列表
背单词

《迷失》经典台词

单词量:39
背单词列表

If we tell them what we know, we take away their hope... and hope is a very dangerous thing to lose.

如果我告诉他们我们知道的,就会使他们失去希望……而且,失去希望是一件很危险的事儿。

You're just gonna leave me. I know as soon as we get out of here you're just going to leave me. I will never leave you. I love you.

--你就是要离开我。我知道我们一旦离开这里,你就会离开我。|--我不会离开你,因为我爱你。

I don't believe in destiny. Yes, you do. You just don't know it yet.

--我不相信命运。|--不,其实你是相信的。只不过你还没有意识到罢了。

Should I go get a ruler?

我应该去拿一把尺子吗(我应该制定一下规则吗)?

Why do you find it so hard to believe? Why do you find it so easy? It's never been easy!

--为什么要你相信就这么难啊?|--为什么你就可以这么容易地相信?|--我才不是简简单单就相信!

Everything is cool.

现在一切都没事了。

We're going to need to watch that again.

我们需要再看一遍。

Jack and Locke are a little too busy worrying about Locke and Jack.

杰克和洛克两个庸人正在自扰。

I just wanted you to understand how you're gonna die.

我只想让你知道你是怎么死的。

I've just been through a trauma here okay!

拜托,我刚刚才大病初愈好嘛?

We've all been through a trauma. The only difference is you've actually given yourself a pedicure since we crashed.

我们都是大难不死,唯一的不同就是在我们刚刚遇到危险的时候,你就给自己找到一个医生。

I think I'm going crazy... You're not going crazy, Jack. Crazy people don't think they're getting crazy. They think they're getting saner.

--我觉得我要疯了……|--你不会疯的,杰克,疯子是不会觉得他们要疯的,他们只是觉得他们可能会神志不清。

This is not your island. This is our island. And the only reason that you're living on it, is because we let you live on it.

这是我们的岛而不是你的。为什么是我们的岛呢,是因为我们让你留在了这里。

How does something like that happen?

怎么会发生这样的事儿?

There's nothing you can do for them yet. First you have to clean up your own mess.

你还可以为他们做很多事情。但是首先你要让自己摆脱困境。

Put your gun back in your pants.

收起你的枪。

I know, how modern of me.

我知道我现在的情况。

I want some frigging answers!

我只想要该死的答案。

I remember peanut butter.

我想起了花生酱(我有点想家了)。

第2/2页 首页 < 1 2