经典英文电影台词
单词量:133- 背单词列表
-
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。《乱世佳人》
-
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse. <br />
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。《教父》
-
You don't understand! I could had class. I could been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!《码头风云》
-
Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。《绿野仙踪》
-
Here's looking at you, kid.
就看你的了,孩子。《卡萨布兰卡》
-
Go ahead, make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。《拨云见日》|
-
All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。《日落大道》
-
May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。《星球大战》
-
Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。《彗星美人》
-
You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?《出租车司机》
-
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?《地狱天使》
-
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。《现代启示录》
-
Love means never having to say you're sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》
-
I could dance with you until the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.
我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。《容易事》
-
Give me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don't be stingy, baby.
给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。《安娜·克里斯蒂》|
-
Made it, Ma! Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!|《歼匪喋血战》
-
I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!|《电视台风云》
-
Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。《卡萨布兰卡》
-
It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.
并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。《我不是天使》
-
Bond, James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。《诺博士》