形容词比较级：[more solemn] 形容词最高级：[most solemn]
严肃的, 庄严的, 郑重的, 隆重的
- He was very solemn and refrained from talking.
- The inauguration was a solemn event.
- The solemn statement of the central government on this issue was featured in full in the newspapers.
- The government made a solemn statement.
- The President took the solemn oath of office.
- adj. frivolous
- solemn and just
- solemn and respectful
- solemn and silent
- solemn and stirring
- solemn ceremony
- solemn form
- solemn promise
- solemn silence
- solemn statement
- solemn words