第三人称单数：[nurses] 动词过去式：[nursed] 过去分词：[nursed] 现在分词：[nursing]
护士, 保姆, 奶妈, 褓姆
- She works as a nurse in a hospital.
看护, 照顾, 培养
- This disease is very hard to nurse.
- She spends all her time nursing her old father.
- He nursed the house plants through a long winter.
- The baby is nursing at its mother's breast.
- at nurse：由保姆领养中
- nurse a fire
- nurse a grievance
- nurse a hatred
- nurse and health keeper's visiting bag
- nurse balloon
- nurse bees
- nurse cell
- nurse child
- nurse crop
- nurse graft