第三人称单数：[emerges] 动词过去式：[emerged] 过去分词：[emerged] 现在分词：[emerging]
浮现, 形成, (由某种状态)脱出, (事实)显现出来, 出现, (事实)显露
- Nothing emerged from the bilateral talks.
- The ship emerged from behind the fog.
- The moon emerged from behind a cloud.
- The sun emerged from behind the clouds.
- vi. submerge
- emerge as the times require
- emerge from the womb
- emerge from the womb of
- emerge in an endless stream
- emerge in its totality
- emerge in large numbers
- emerge of itself and perish of itself
- emerge out of the old
- emergency brake
- emergency button