决定, 整理, 安放, 使定居, 使平静, 支付, 安排, 解决
- Wait until the excitement has settled down.
- My son has settled happily in America.
- He settled his child in a corner of the compartment.
- Please settle your account immediately.
停留, 下陷, 沉淀, 澄清, 定居, 安家
- She cannot settle to work.
- v. resolve · locate · reconcile · settle down · fix · determine · patch up · colonize · inhabit · occupy · mend · decide
- settle down：定居
- 校园生活/Shopping in the Dime Store-(在低价商店购物)
Do you carry black ink?
The ink should be next to the paper clips and thumb tacks in the stationary section, sir.
I've looked, but I didn't see any black ink.
Then I'm afraid there's none in stock.
Well, I'll settle for blue-black. I'll also take a dozen airmail envelopes.
They come in packages of ten or twenty.
Give me a package of twenty, then. And where do I find shoelaces?
On counter three.
Thank you. I never can find my way around this store.
I know. It took me three weeks, and I work here.
- settle a bill
- settle a case out of court
- settle a claim
- settle a dispute
- settle a lawsuit
- settle a matter by leaving it unsettled
- settle a problem
- settle accounts
- settle bed
- settle behind closed doors