典型的, 代议制的, 描写的, 表现的, 代理的, 代表性的
- The representatives were all amazed by what had happened in the factory.
- This case is representative of the attitudes of the police.
代表, 众议员, 典型
- She is the club's representative at the convention.
- The tiger is a common representative of the cat family.
Hello. This is a representative of Zhongyou Department Store.Sir, everything now is offered with a great discount.I am sure you would like to know more about it.
I am sorry. I am not free right now.
Sir, this offer will expire this week.This is the last chance you can get up to 60 percent discount.
Sorry, I'm very busy now.
- representative action
- representative assembly or conference
- representative domain
- representative from another country
- representative office
- representative sample
- representative work