第三人称单数：[reduces] 动词过去式：[reduced] 过去分词：[reduced] 现在分词：[reducing]
减少, 分解, 降低, 把...分解, 把...归纳
- The poor woman is reduced to begging.
- Poverty reduced him to begging.
- She was reduced to begging.
- The fire reduced the paintings to ashes.
- The fire reduced the forest to a few trees.
减少, 减肥, 缩小
- v. moderate · lessen · lower · diminish · decrease · cut · thin · boil down · concentrate
- vt. increase
Your prices seem a little high .
We could make them lower for you .
If you order in large lots , we‘ll reduce the price .
- reduce a penalty
- reduce automaton
- reduce by a quarter
- reduce expenditure
- reduce expenses
- reduce in rank
- reduce inflammation
- reduce pressure
- reduce price
- reduce progressively