第三人称单数：[quarrels, quarrels] 动词过去式：[quarreled, quarrelled] 过去分词：[quarreled, quarrelled] 现在分词：[quarreling, quarrelling]
吵架, 反目, 怨言
- He has no quarrel with us.
- We had a quarrel about money.
- He is good-natured and has never had a quarrel with anyone.
吵架, 争论, 挑剔
- She often quarreled with her husband over trivial matters.
- He quarreled with my suggestion that television caused violence.
- Those children are always quarrelling over little things.
- n. wrangle
- quarrel about
- quarrel and fight noisily
- quarrel just to vent one's spleen
- quarrel or contend with sb. on account of a personal grudge
- quarrel with
- quarrel with one's own shadow