第三人称单数：[patches] 动词过去式：[patched] 过去分词：[patched] 现在分词：[patching]
碎片, 补缀, 傻瓜, 补绽
- The flowers made white patches against the grass.
- There was a patch of garden behind the house.
- The child's jeans had a patch at the knee.
补缀, 掩饰, 平息, 修补, 拼凑
- His clothes were torn and patched in a good many places.
- It's not proper to patch the roof with nailsick boards.
- They patched up a hasty peace.
- patch board
- patch bolt
- patch box
- patch cord
- patch panel
- patch plug
- patch pocket
- patch test
- patch tests
- patch up