本地人, 土产, 土人
- The kangaroo is a native of Australia.
本国的, 与生俱来的, 自然的, 本土的
- He has been away from his native Poland for three years.
- The giant panda is native to China.
- They are native speakers of English.
- I am still struck by the native beauty of the lake.
- 校园生活/Easy and Difficult-(易学的和难学的语言)
People always say that Chinese and English are very hard to learn. Sometimes I wish I were learning French or Japanese. Maybe they'd be easier.
Maybe, but maybe not too. It all depends on what language you already speak.
Why should that be? What diffrence does it make?
Well, languages are more or less equally difficult.Most of the things one language says must be said by every language in some way.
You mean I could learn Chinese easily?
No, because your native language is Spanish. But Italian might be easy. It has a lot of words that are similar to words in Spanish. Even the sound systems are more similar than that of Chinese is to Spanish. How difficult a language is to learn depends mostly on how much it resembles your own language.
- native american
- native american flute
- native americans
- native bank
- native breed
- native home
- native land
- native language
- native place
- native plants