第三人称单数：[judges] 动词过去式：[judged] 过去分词：[judged] 现在分词：[judging]
法官, 裁判员, 审判官, 鉴定人
- He is no judge in such matters.
- He was one of the judges at the horse race.
判断, 审理, 鉴定, 判决, 裁定, 断定
- Can you judge which shoes are best?
- We judged it better not to make a hasty decision.
- He is going to judge the first race.
- judge a person to be two different persons
- judge advocate
- judge advocate general
- judge and weigh
- judge by
- judge delegate
- judge of
- judge of others as we should if we were in their place
- judge of the trial bench
- judge ordinary