第三人称单数：[deliberates] 动词过去式：[deliberated] 过去分词：[deliberated] 现在分词：[deliberating]
深思熟虑的, 故意的, 从容的
- His manner was quiet, his speech deliberate.
- He is deliberate in his speech.
- He told us a deliberate lie.
- He deliberated the question before he made an answer.
- They are deliberating upon what to do.
- adj. leisurely · unhurried · easy · measured · slow
- v. debate · meditate · think over · consider · ponder · study · reflect
- adj. hasty
- deliberate a question time and again
- deliberate on
- deliberate over
- deliberately ambiguous
- deliberately complicate an issue
- deliberately exagerate so as to create a sensation
- deliberately hesitating
- deliberately plan
- deliberately put obstacles in sb.'s way
- deliberately speak or act contrary to