- I bet you'll win.
- I'll bet ten dollars on the chestnut horse.
- I bet it will rain soon!
- I bet against the feasibility of the plan.
- The white horse is a poor bet.
- My bet is that she won't refuse his invitation.
I can’t believe it!
What’s wrong? That was a great goal.
Yes, but I bet $200 dollars on the Cougars!
Looks like you’re going to lose out on this game then.
I can’t believe it! I thought the Cougars were going to win for sure.
What were the odds?
20 to 1, in favour of the Cougars!
- bet all on a single throw
- bet on
- bet on the wrong horse
- bet one's bottom dollar
- bet your boots
- beta brass
- beta decay
- beta distribution
- beta function