警报, 惊慌, 警告, 报警器
- He was struck with alarm.
- The doorkeeper gave the alarm as soon as he saw the smoke.
- They heard the fire alarm.
- We were much alarmed by the fire in the forest.
- My mother was alarmed when I fell over.
- 衣食住行/Waking Someone Up-(叫醒某人)
Hey, Jim, it’s time to wake up? and get out of bed.
Do I have to get up now?
You’d better get up, or you’ll be late.
What are you talking about? My alarm hasn’t even gone off yet.
Yes, it did. It went off? 30 minutes ago. You slept right through it?. You’re like a dead person while you sleep.
I must have slept right through it.
Rise and shine?! Sleepyhead!
Just let me sleep 5 more minutes.
The early bird gets the worm?.
I know. I know. But I don’t want any worms.
Ha! Ha! If you don’t make an effort now, later on it’ll be a lot tougher for you.
- alar cartilages
- alar ligaments
- alar odontoid ligament
- alar septum
- alarm bell
- alarm bells
- alarm bird
- alarm clock
- alarm gauge
- alarm post