第三人称单数：[acts] 动词过去式：[acted] 过去分词：[acted] 现在分词：[acting]
法案, 行为, 幕, 行动, 动作
- My first act was to run into the bedroom.
行动, 表演, 假装, 见效, 表现, 担当
- John acted as chairman in his absence.
- He is always acting the experienced man.
- We should act immediately.
- He acted Othello at the Royal Theater that evening.
- act a lie
- act a part
- act absurdly
- act according to circumstances
- act according to one's ability
- act according to one's sentiment -- a biased action
- act according to the circumstances
- act accordingly
- act against
- act against one's will