释放, 免除, 放松, 豁免, 放弃, 让与, 解放, 发表
- He quickly released her hand.
- This releases them from personal responsibility.
释放, 让渡, 豁免, 发行, 释放证书
- The end of the war brought the release of the prisoners.
- He pressed the release to open the box.
- You can't use these files without obtaining a release.
- v. sack · discharge · free · fire · dismiss · liberate · relinquish · expel · bump · can · let go · relieve · retire
- n. sack · discharge · liberation
- 商务外贸/Promotional Activities-(促销活动)
As you know, the FastTrek 2000 is due for release next month. I think we've finally worked the kinks out.
正如你所知，FastTrek 2000 预定在下个月推出。我想我们已经解决了所有琐碎的问题。
Great. That's vital. Quality is the focus of the ad campaign. The boards must work well if they're going to be the cash cow we want them to be.
Let's go over our promotion plans again.
OK. We have six major retailers running demonstrations at most branches. And our exhibition team is already on the road setting up for computer shows.
Good. What about print and radio?
We've taken out full-page ads for two large trade magazines. And more important, our press releases have been well received.
Any larger ads?
Yes. We're putting the same full-page ad in the Sunday edition of three major newspapers.
But nothing ever works out as you want it. So I have a number of other tricks up my sleeve, as well.
- release after imprisonment or great injustice
- release certificate
- release cock
- release connection
- release date
- release from
- release lag
- release on bail
- release on parole
- release pipe