- He will die before he shall disgrace himself.
- Pride comes before a fall.
- He sat just before me.
- Several soldiers went before to scout.
- He was never late before.
Let the people (off/ get off/ disembark from) the train before you get on.
I see, that makes more sense, doesn’t it?
- 商务外贸/A going concern-(赢利企业)
What's your overseas branch factory going?
Not very good at first. It has been two years before it becomes a going concern.
Once you break the ice, it will be better and better.
I hope so.
- 衣食住行/Leaving a little early-(早退)
Could I trouble you for a minute, Mr. Graham?
Sure, Emily. How can I help you?
I would like to leave a few minutes early today. Would that be all right?
That’s fine, as long as you can get that report typed up before you leave.
- before battle begins
- before dark
- before dawn
- before eating
- before it is too late
- before leaving
- before long
- before marriage
- before noon
- before one