第三人称单数：[wearies] 动词过去式：[wearied] 过去分词：[wearied] 现在分词：[wearying] 形容词比较级：[wearier]
疲倦的, 厌倦的, 厌烦的, 萎靡的
- She grew weary of staying home.
- It was a long, weary journey.
- Some programs on television have degenerated into weary repetitions of each other.
- I felt weary after work.
- He wearied me to death.
疲乏, 生厌, 不耐烦
- adj. weak · faint · fatigued · tired · listless · lethargic · sluggish
- v. jade · fatigue · tire
- weary out：使筋疲力尽, 消磨
- wear a beard
- wear a sad face
- wear an angry look
- wear and tear
- wear away
- wear back
- wear cloth shoes with the backs turned in
- wear different clothes for a new season
- wear down
- wear iron