查询词典 rather ... than ...
- 与 rather ... than ... 相关的网络解释 [注：此内容来源于网络，仅供参考]
a circle of friends：朋友圈
30. would rather do than do 与其......不如,宁可......(也)不愿 | 31. a circle of friends 朋友圈 | 32. English speech contest 英语演讲比赛
a circle of good friends：好朋友圈子
22.rather do...than do... 宁愿做......而不愿做...... | 23.a circle of good friends 好朋友圈子 | 24.be late for 迟到......
It saved my life at Agincourt：阿金库尔战役时 就是它救了我
Physicians are a waste of time. We'll have more luck with this charm.|医生来了也是浪费时间 我... | It saved my life at Agincourt.|阿金库尔战役时 就是它救了我 | I'd rather die than use magic.|我宁死也不靠...
His honesty is beyond question：他的忠诚是毋庸置疑的
Beyond question = cannot be doubted 不用怀疑的,毋庸... | His honesty is beyond question. 他的忠诚是毋庸置疑的. | 11. I would rather lose my life than see you make such a mistake. 我宁愿丢了性命也不愿看...
prostate cancer：前列腺癌 开非格司亭 两周的剂量
I'd rather lose my job than lose ... | Daniel silvers,prostate cancer, needs filgrastim,two-week supply.|Daniel silvers 前列腺癌 开非格司亭 两周的剂量 | Andrea donavan,breast cancer, just needs her ref...
That's rather more than I thought of paying.这价钱比我想的要贵些. | friend,cheaper.便宜点(砍价用). | Please take the flower-bed as the background.请把花坛作背景.
She looks dejected：她看上去很沮丧
6. So here's my itinerary. 这是我的路线. (比如你去哪里旅游,先到哪里,再到哪里... | 7. She looks dejected. 她看上去很沮丧. | 8. I can't believe you'd rather go out with him than me. 真是难以相信,你愿意跟...
Wouldn't you rather live someplace else than die in New York?|你难道宁愿死在纽约也不愿搬到别的地方 | Meryl?|梅莉? | I'm thinking.|我在想
Rather be lucky than good,ping-pong. ( 运气比打法重要, 乒乓 ) | Misdeal. ( 掉牌了 ) | Bury the card. ( 这张牌废掉 )
Morale should be boosted, not dampened：气可鼓而不可
1954 I would rather be right than President. 我宁可精确而不愿当总统. | 1955 Morale should be boosted not dampened. 气可鼓而不可. | 1956 Better master one than engage with ten. 十事半通不如一事精明.
- I'd Rather Go Blind (Than See You With Another Guy)
- I'd Rather Make Mistakes Than Make Nothing at All
- I'd Rather Die Than Be Famous
misc miscellaneous其它 | mixt.mixture混合物 | ml milliliter毫升
Oh, that's embarrassing,|真尴尬 | so embarrassing.|真尴尬 | No way.|不可以
You speak simple, completley understandable你说简单, completley理解 | justifications理 | I respect them, respect you, honor what you tell me我尊重他们,尊重你,荣誉您告诉我